Sunday, January 24, 2010

Grow Slow


Big things are in the works around here. I have a bunch of pretty patchwork goodness all stitched up. It has been a wet and rainy January. I can handle cold weather, but the fear of soggy hems and mud stains inhibit the taking of proper outdoor pictures of my clothing. At least, I got a few fun pictures of the sloppy, squishy rain.


Lately, it seems we know all too well that Mother Nature is an unstoppable force. There was a tornado that touched down in my town last week. It was surreal. Thankfully, my family and home are safe. You never think that a natural disaster could happen to you. My heart goes out to the people of Haiti and the uphill struggle they have ahead of all of them. I am touched by the amount of people all over the world doing their part to help with the relief. You can donate to the American Red Cross here.

On a lighter note, I really have been sewing up a storm.

Here is a sneak peak of my Faux-Back Mini Collection. The inspiration came from my new fondness for faux patchwork printed fabrics, especially the vintage sort.


In addition to my mini collection, I also have quite a few other creations to share. Here is a sneak peak of some skirts coming to an etsy shop near you.

The highlight of my year so far, is purchasing a domain name for my wee business. As of now, you can get to my etsy shop via www.agreenbanana.com. It is a huge deal and I could not be more excited for what the future holds.


Don't count on a shiny website any time soon, because Miguel and I are pretty green in the web design department (*teehee* -- pun intended). We grow slow around here, but I'm not complaining.

~hugs~

No comments:

Post a Comment