Thursday, February 4, 2010

Whens Blogs Attack

I don't know about all of you, but I love to read. I read anything from non-fiction books, the newspaper, crafting magazines, to even old reference books. I really can't read enough. My last name (but not for long *teehee) is actually Read. Let me tell you that it is a great source for many an elementary school joke.


My new favorite place to read is on the computer. I may be a little behind, but I have really gotten into reading blogs for cooking and crafting inspiration. Checking in with all of these blogs can be a daunting task with opening multiple tabs on your internet browser. Insert blog lovin' ; the best blog reader ever! It's super easy to check in with all of your writers with bloglovin' stacking your favorites together like the pages of a magazine.

That's my two cents about all that. I have included a link to follow me with bloglovin if you feel so inclined.


Follow my blog with bloglovin

~hugs~

No comments:

Post a Comment