Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I believe.

There are changes ahead.

Check out this mosaic. It was inspired by my April Team Challenge.

Click for flickr album.


My Etsy team is moving forward to share it's message with the world.

I am so pumped to be a part of it. Seriously, we have so many bad ass creative people working together. To find us, search Etsy for gypsydreamteam , we are all still in the process of updating with this tag so feel free to hit up the forum and check out our profile pages for shop links.


As many of you all know, I tend bar when I am not covered in thread and barefoot in my sewing studio. I have been at the restaurant way too much because we lost a team member. I am attempting to shift my balance, but my ducks are not yet in a row.

Needless to say, a girl's gotta create.

In my stolen moments I have managed to put together a few pretty spring diddys. I only have a sneak peak, but I am waiting for my next "day off" to have a major photoshoot.




huggles!

No comments:

Post a Comment