Thursday, March 26, 2009

Meet Rowena


Our new neighbor.........  Rowena.......uh .....that's what I think her name would be if she told me. 

.....these shots are about 50 feet up.........
The little hole is the door to her apartment. 

I wish you all could watch her graceful moves and hear her beautious song. 

---All photo credits to my main squeeze Miguel---

My art show is next weekend. 
I need to put my nose to the grindstone and bust some moves.

I'm so intimated and I don't know why.
 I am a successful artist damnit.
 People appreciate my passion and style. 

I feel fufilled and set afire by every single thing I make.


If only my nerves could get the message from my heart.

<3 
Banana

1 comment:

  1. She was busy today.... and very vocal. I got a video of her going in to her apartment via the front door (hole) :)
    very very exciting
    -mig

    ReplyDelete